Ambay Packers and Movers Data Privacy & Protection Policy
At AMBAY Packers and Movers Services, we value your privacy. It is our policy to respect and protect your privacy, as well as comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding any personal information we may collect from you while providing our services. This data privacy and protection policy also extends to our websites, email communications, and other digital channels that we operate.This policy is effective as of March 20, 2023 and was last updated on 11-Dec-2023.
Information We Collect
The information we collect encompasses both data that you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services, as well as any information that is automatically transmitted by your devices while accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, your web browser may automatically provide our servers with standard data, which we log. This data may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the length of time spent on each page, technical details that accompany any errors encountered, and other information about your visit. While this information may not personally identify you on its own, it could potentially be combined with other data to personally identify you.
While providing our services, we may ask for and you may voluntarily provide us with personally identifiable information (PII) required for transaction documentation and official clearance requirements for individuals or family members who are relocating including:
- Phone/Mobile Number
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We adhere to the principle of collecting and using your personal information only when we have a legitimate reason to do so. In such cases, we only collect the personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services for the duration required to deliver those services, as well as for regular record-keeping purposes.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Fill out a form with information necessary to process an information request
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email, text or telephone
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to consider your employment application;
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have;
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
We collect and process personal information with due care, and we take commercially acceptable measures to safeguard it against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification, for as long as we keep it.
While we strive to protect the personal information you provide us, we cannot guarantee the security of any electronic transmission or storage method to be 100% secure. Nevertheless, we comply with all applicable laws concerning data breaches.
You are responsible for choosing a strong password and ensuring the security of your information within our services’ limits.